Thursday 8 August 2019

THE CUSTOMS HOUSE

Looks like the weather has turned into classic British summer holiday mode – awful!!!

So instead of getting battered by the wind and rain, why not run along to West Bay in Dorset, where I've stocked up my unit at The Customs House!




Just today I spent ages putting in loads of new stock, including retro football programmes, groovy ceramics, Matchbox cars, books and tonnes more ...

There are also still some of my vintage-inspired driftwood signs left as well, so grab one while stocks last!





And as the weather isn't great at the moment, I'll be confined to barracks, working on all sorts of upcycling projects from bits of rescued furniture.
Just this week I've done a decoupage of old copies of the Beano on a lovely Mid-Century table.
It's now ready for the endless coats of varnish that these things need!





I'll keep you posted on all these projects and some of the exciting new stock I've got lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment