Wednesday 21 August 2019

SAY CHEESE!

I love a vintage camera, they have so much charm, and you can imagine all the many treasured photos they've taken on holidays and special occasions back in their day.

I literally have a stack of them in stock at the moment, take a look below ...



In amongst this lot are classic Kodak Brownie cameras, from the 1920s through to the 50s.

And also a couple of really interesting German ones that are harder to find.
A Gevabox from 1951, and an Agfa Box 50, which looks exactly like a Brownie, that was made in Münich in 1949.

I also have a few more in stock, so if you love vintage cameras, run along to the two amazing events I'm doing this weekend and find them on my stalls ...

BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET on 25th August.



37th ANNUAL MAMMOTH CAR BOOT SALE at Wilton House, near Salisbury on 26th August.


No comments:

Post a Comment