Saturday 3 August 2019

ARTPIX UPDATE!

Hi folks!

After my recent events in Dorchester and Taunton, this week I've been back on the road hunting down exciting new bits and pieces to sell at future fairs!

I've bought a lovely old set of wooden drawers, that will be a great little project for me to work on.




And a stunning old original painting of a sailing ship in full flight.



These, and loads more new stuff, will be appearing at my next events ...
SOMERTON VINTAGE MARKET on 16th August.
BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET on 25th August.
And the WILTON HOUSE MAMMOTH CAR BOOT SALE on 26th August.

So catch me at these dates!!


I'm making the most of the summer weather to do a few boot fairs as well, to clear some junk and a few bits of old stock. So keep an eye out for news on those.


I also had an ArtPix outing to London this week to see my first ever cricket match, Middlesex v Kent!!

I used to follow the game a bit in the 80s, but have seriously lost touch with it all.
But to see a game at the very heart and soul of the sport – Lord's – was something very special.

There is certainly an aura about the place, and even though it was only a 20-over each floodlit game, it was still hugely enjoyable.
It was also a chance for me to watch 'my team', as I was born in Middlesex!

I'll definitely go back for another game there, and also try and get to some local non-league football matches this season as well, as Premier League football gets further and further away from my budget.

Keep in touch for more news!




No comments:

Post a Comment