Friday 5 July 2019

DOUBLE-HEADER THIS WEEKEND!

I'm back up-and-running after my sojourn in Devon last week.
And I've only just finished processing and listing the masses of new stock I got down there as well!!

This weekend I'm doing two events ...

Tomorrow I'll be at the BAGWELL FARM BOOT FAIR, just outside Weymouth in Dorset.
It's a tiny fair, but one of the best boots around in my area. And is set in a fabulous location, with views across fields, Chesil Beach and the sea.

I'm on a ceaseless quest to clear space in the ArtPix Storeroom, so I'm doing loads of boot fairs to clear old stock and various bits no longer needed!
Some items went to the charity shop today, so hurry up and grab some bargains!!!



On Sunday I'll be over the border at Exeter in Devon.
The brilliant shop, The Vintage Trading Post, do monthly markets in their car park, called MARKET IN THE YARD, so I'll be part of that.


I'll be bringing along the good stuff to that, so come along and check out all my usual vintage & retro goodies!

It's on the Marsh Barton Industrial Estate on the edge of Exeter, so here's the address to make sure you find it: Unit 16, Marsh Green Road East, Marsh Barton, Exeter, Devon. EX2 8PQ

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment