Sunday 5 February 2012

SWEET SUCCCESS!

Some fantastic news to announce!!

My cards are now being sold at THE CANDY BAR shop in Billericay!

In this amazing new shop you will find a cornucopia of sweet delights and much more. Alongside all your favourites there will be a range of retro sweets dedicated to each decade.

And this is where I come in! All my popular DAZZLING DECADES cards will feature with each box of sweets. So if your favourite decade is the 1950s, you will not only find all the sweets of that era in a lovely box but get one of my Fabulous 50s cards to go with it. What a fantastic combination!

Also, you will find my new series of cards, the all new I LOVE series, featuring each decade from the 1930s to the 1980s. I will feature these in a new blog coming soon, so watch out for that!

So get down to THE CANDY BAR right away, it's easy to find...
29 High Street in Billericay, just 5 minutes walk from the train station as well.

Check them out here and on Facebook:
http://www.billericaycandybar.co.uk/

Fantastic shop sign for THE CANDY BAR!

This is the shop, enticing you in!

Seats outside, time for you to eat those sweets and write in your DAZZLING DECADE card!

No comments:

Post a Comment