Monday 13 February 2012

VINTAGE VICTORY REPORT!

Hello everyone!
Thanks to all who braved the snow and freezing weather to visit the VINTAGE VICTORY MARKET at Shenfield last Saturday!!

We had a fantastic winter wonderland drive from Westcliff-on-Sea to the venue and the ice-rink of a car park all added to the excitement!
Essex had been snowbound and frozen all week and a fresh snowfall on Friday sadly made a few traders unable to attend. But those brave souls who made the trip made it all a worthwhile day!

I actually ended up with a double table, so I was able to show all my stock that I brought along!
As this was a Valentine's market, I'm glad to say my brand new Valentine designs all did very well. I actually sold out of one design.
And my all new I LOVE decades series was very popular as well. Thanks to everyone who bought those!! And my Tipsy 20s collage made its debut, to complete the DAZZLING DECADES series!

Nice to see my new stock of vintage themed books brought a lot of interest. I've carefully selected these to add a new side to my stall. I'm always looking for new vintage themed things, so keep a look out at my next market!

Bye for now and here are some piccies to show you the day....

Big sign to advertise the market!

The brave traders who made it through the snow!

A double table today, so lots of space!

Some of books I brought along, sold the MGM book I'm afraid!!

My new 1920s collage made its debut!

My next market is the HANDMADE AND VINTAGE FAIR in Leigh-on-Sea on March 24th... See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment