Tuesday 31 January 2012

VINTAGE DAYS AHEAD!

Hello everyone!
Just a little message to tell you of some dates for your diaries!

On Saturday 11th February I will be at the splendid VINTAGE VICTORY Market at Shenfield Parish Hall.
Following on from last December's successful market, I'll once again be at this brilliant fair.




Very pleased to announce I'll also be at the next Betty Blue Eyes VINTAGE & HANDMADE FAYRE at Leigh Community Centre on Saturday 24th March. Can't wait for this one, always great fun!



Also hoping to attend some new markets in new venues, keep you posted on any news!

Sorry there hasn't been many posts recently, I've been super busy on some very exciting developments!
Will have fantastic news to tell you very soon!

And don't forget that my work is for sale at the BIG SOCIETY DEPARTMENT STORE in Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-on-Sea. I'm having such good fun there and I'm selling so many things!
So hurry up and see what you can find down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment