Sunday 19 February 2012

DAZZLING DECADES!

Just a little update to tell you that my DAZZLING DECADES and I LOVE series of cards are now officially on sale at THE CANDY BAR sweet shop in Billericay!

They are to compliment their wonderful range of gift boxes called RETRO DECADE BOXES. Every decade from the 1930s to the 1980s is represented. You can not only get the sweets from each decade but you can get one of my cards to go with it, perfect!!!

Check out the whole range on THE CANDY BAR website:
http://www.billericaycandybar.co.uk/latest-arrivals

Or better still, run along to 29 High Street, Billericay, Essex 
CM12 9BA now and snap up a box of delights from your favourite decade!!

The 1930s collage is available at the shop!

My new I LOVE THE 1980s card is also available!

No comments:

Post a Comment