Sunday 23 September 2018

VINTAGE SOMERSET FAIR – WELLS

Had a brilliant time yesterday at Wells Town Hall.
Not only my first time trading at the fair, but my first ever visit to Wells!




All set in the beautiful and historic Town Hall, I had a great pitch and was able to display loads of my vintage stuff and also my vintage inspired designs.

Which was great, as I haven't shown these for a while now. My cards and fridge magnets, featuring all my designs, proved very popular, as did my exclusive Decade Packages.

The fair was full of amazing vintage items from the other traders, and there was a really great vibe about the place.
Well done to all the punters as well, who braved the pouring rain to come and check it all out!

I'm hoping to be back there at their next fair on 10th November. 
Watch this space!!

Also, I'd love to have a wander around Wells one day. It looks like an amazing place, with the stunning cathedral and architecture.

Take a peep here at some pix of my stall from yesterday ...









My next fairs are this weekend, with a double-header of the Exeter Matford Antiques & Collectors Fair on Saturday, and Bridport Vintage Market on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment