Tuesday 16 November 2021

RETRO FOOTBALL CANVASSES

Have just completed two football collage artworks on A4 canvasses of Arsenal and West Ham!




I've painted each canvas, and added a mixture of prints of my own designs and original vintage bits and pieces.

They are in my unit at The Customs House in West Bay, Dorset, so run along a get these unique, one-off canvasses.

They can hung up anywhere around the house, and would of course, dare I say it, make a great Xmas pressie for any Gunners or Hammers fan you happen to know!


By the way, the unit at The Customs House has been absolutely rocking this year!!

Retro and vintage football items, and my very own designs, have flown off the shelves.

Has been very important to me, as not only has it been a bit of money going into the ArtPix coffers, but as a confidence-booster after a pretty difficult year. 

Vintage markets are still greatly reduced, and the ones going ahead are all outdoor, and have been a total lottery this year with the weather. Plus my online sales have plummeted in recent months, meaning my unit has been a life-saver!

 

So get down there and do some shopping!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment