Monday 2 December 2019

THE CUSTOMS HOUSE – WEST BAY

I'm very pleased to say that sales in my unit at The Customs House have been UP this year!!!!

So thanks to all those who made the trip to West Bay in Dorset and bought something!!

I've just put in a load more goodies, so carry on shopping ...




As always anything Football-related is a big hit, so I've stocked up on more retro football programmes. 


You can also find fridge magnets, framed pictures and greetings cards, featuring my own retro designs, of all your fave teams.
These are my brand new designs of the legends George Best and Bobby Moore. 



There are also some fantastic football shirts of Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester United ...



The United shirts are from the 2012/13 season, which was Alex Ferguson's last season as manager.
A great chance to get the Home and Away shirts from this iconic moment in United's history.




Also in my unit is a big selection of other vintage goodies, including some great retro ceramics.

 

So get on down to West Bay before Xmas and grab yourselves some cool and unique pressies.


No comments:

Post a Comment