Sunday 22 July 2018

WEBSITE REDESIGN!

I've finally started the lengthy process of completely changing my website!!!

It was originally created using Flash, which as I'm sure you all know, is now permanently confined to the Dark Ages. 
Basically, no-one could see it anymore!!

It now has a very modern and clean look, with galleries that will actually work. 
It will have pages dedicated to showcasing all my designs, vintage items I'm selling at fairs, plus much, much more!



The Home page acts as a preview to all the sections, highlighting everything the site has to offer.

A few of the pages are already finished, but it'll take a while to complete everything, especially loading up all my stuff. 
Then I'll probably tweak the design a bit more as well.

I'll keep you posted on my progress, but if anyone fancies having a sneaky look at my shiny new site, as it stands at the moment, have a go HERE


By the way, the domain name will revert back to the good-old mattartpix.com when all is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment