Thursday 12 July 2018

BACK TO REALITY ...

After a manic time supporting England this week, I'm now back up and running and getting out there doing markets!

So keep these dates open:

July 15th: GIANT SHEPTON FLEA MARKET at the Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset.

July 21st: WIMBORNE MARKET at the Riverside Park in Wimborne, Dorset.

July 29th: BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET at the St Michael's Trading Estate, Bridport, Dorset.


The Wimborne Market is a new venture for me, its a brilliant place, as there is a car boot section, a proper old-school market and an antique centre all on the same site.
I'll be in the car boot bit, which actually has top quality antique stalls, so I figured this is a great place to trade from.

I've been hunting down new stock all over Dorset and Somerset recently, so I can't wait to get back out there!

Here is one tiny example, a great stash of my favourite vintage magazine PICTURE POST!


See you at one of these great markets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment