Sunday 2 November 2014

SO GOOD AT SPITALFIELDS!

Had a super day yesterday at the SO VINTAGE LONDON fair at OLD SPITALFIELDS MARKET!

The market was absolutely packed all day and we did brilliantly!!
I displayed lots of new things and they did very well, so a great day all round.

That was my 3rd market there this year and I would really like to make it my 2nd home and have a monthly stall there. I've already got a few regular customers and it will make it easier for all of you to visit my stand!!!

Here are a few piccies to show you the outrageous amounts of stuff you can cram onto a couple of tables!!!

The all new SO VINTAGE LONDON sign on our stall!

My stall, in super vivid colour!!

Bit of a closer look!

Carya Gish's Arcane Publishing stall next door!

French artist SabineT's amazing jewellery made a guest appearance on the Arcane stall!

Next up is MONICA'S VINTAGE FAIR in Gravesend, Kent, next Saturday!!
More details to follow this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment