Sunday 5 October 2014

SOUTHEND BOOK & ARTS FAIR

Had a fantastic day yesterday at the The Forum library in Southend!!!

The Southend Book & Arts Fair was a roaring success and another important cultural event to add to Southend's busy calendar.

It was also great to be part of such a local event, (with ArtPix Towers just around the corner!) and to meet so many talented Southend writers and artists.

Personally I'm delighted to report that I received loads of fantastic feedback and response to my stuff, especially the Southend based artworks I brought along.
There was a first showing for my SOUTHEND DECADE POSTCARDS series and they did very well!! 

So all in all it was a much needed confidence booster and I'm up and running again for my next fairs!

Here is my stall, with some of my SOUTHEND DECADE POSTCARD designs.
Should've taken a picture before I'd sold some of them!

Another of my new ventures is the DECADE PACKAGES and RETRO FOOTBALL PACKAGES.

I shared a stall with the fabulous Arcane Publishing! Here is Carya Gish's lovely display of her books.

And here is Arcane's specially made hedgehog all the way from France!

A view of the other stalls at The Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment