Wednesday 29 October 2014

SO VINTAGE LONDON

Hi folks!

Have been extraordinaryly busy recently getting ready for this Saturday's SO VINTAGE LONDON fair at Old Spitalfields Market!

I can't wait to be back at London's famous market after two very successful fairs there recently.

We again have a fantastic double-stall, which we will packed with all sorts of vintage goodies.
Loads of new things will be on display and also ARCANE PUBLISHING's amazing collection of vintage books.

I've been borrowing some of Carya Gish's collection of 1960s comics to find some cracking pictures to work with. I've already finished some frames I've been working on, so come along on Saturday to see some!!

The market starts at 11am, and is absolutely FREE to get in!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!

One of the groovy 60s comics I've been working on this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment