Thursday 25 April 2013

BRENTWOOD VINTAGE AND RETRO FAIR

Just a little reminder that my next fair is on Sunday 5th May at the BRENTWOOD VINTAGE AND RETRO FAIR....

I can't wait for this fantastic event which is being held in the Brentwood School Sports Centre in the heart of Brentwood.

I'll have on display my usual selection of vintage inspired goodies, but with a few surprises.
A whole new range of hand-knitted vintage style bags and many new items, just finished by my Mum!

Also, a fantastic selection of books, including classic movies and music, a huge collection of comics and a great collection of retro Southend United programmes to choose from.
Branching out even further I have some great retro French handbags! So you never know what you will find on my stall, come and check it out!!!

Here are all the details for the fair....

The address is:
 Brentwood School Sports Centre,
Middleton Hall Lane,
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM15 8EE

Kick off is at 10-30am until 4pm and admission is £3-50.

Check out Haddon Events website:




PS: I'll be on hols in Devon and Dorset next week (HOORAY!!), so here is some random picture to show you!!
West Bay in Dorset, the scene of the recent TV series Broadchurch, and for older fans the infamous Reggie Perrin striptease!!

No comments:

Post a Comment