Monday 4 March 2013

WHAT A WEEKEND!

Had a fantastic time at the two fairs I did last weekend!

Both DOTTY SPARKLE's VINTAGE & MODERN SPRING FAIR and the VINTAGE & RETRO FAIR at ORSETT HALL HOTEL were roaring successes!!

I've very pleased to say that my new range of Vintage Style Bags and Flower Brooches were extremely popular. Special thanks to my Mum for knitting them!!
And also, my new designs all did very well, selling frames, cards and foamboards all day!

I now have a lot of work to do to replenish the stocks, so I'll get cracking this week. I also have many more new ideas, so come along to the next fairs to see!

I've booked up for Haddon Events' new VINTAGE & RETRO FAIR at the Brentwood School on 5th May. Here is their amazing list of upcoming events!

And DOTTY SPARKLE's next fair on 18th May....

So it's all go!!


I'll also have a special announcement to make about another fantastic fair this month....
Watch this space!

Just one of the people who bought a Vintage Style Bag this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment