Friday 29 March 2013

SECRET VINTAGE FAIR IS TOMORROW!


Yes, tomorrow is the big day!!!

The Secret Vintage Fair at Colchester Castle!!!

Come along for an amazing day in the largest Norman keep in Europe!
What an fantastic place to have a vintage fair. There will be 80 stalls (including me of course!), live music, vintage DJ, workshops, fashion shows and a fabulous tea room!

This hugely ambitious fair will be a real treat, I can't wait for it!
I've got a double stand there, so loads of room to display my collection of vintage inspired pictures, frames and foamboards. I have some brilliant books of classic movies, football and music plus much more, including new stock of my very popular hand-knitted vintage style bags and flower brooches. Which were a huge hit at my last fairs!

Also on the stall will be the debut novel from Carya Gish...
Her brand new book, I Am a Muse, isn't officially out yet, so will be on sale at a special pre-publication price of £6. You can even meet the author at the stall and get a signed copy!

I'm going to be on the top floor of the castle, so once you've browsed downstairs, come up and say hello!

Kick off is at 10.30am tomorrow until 4.30pm.
Admission is £3, part of which is being donated to the charity Headway, a very worthy cause.

See you there!!

Fantastic poster with all the details!

Yes, the fair really is in this magnificent castle!

Top floor plan of the castle, I know it's a bit small, but I'm stand number 51!
The new vintage style bags on offer at Colchester Castle!

And the flower brooches, including fantastic daffodils!
The brand new book that you can buy on my stall!

No comments:

Post a Comment