Monday 15 February 2021

ARTPIX MAGAZINE – ISSUE 2

A sudden wave of inspiration has hit ArtPix Towers recently, meaning I've started work again on the 2nd issue of ArtPix Magazine!!!

During last year's long lockdown I started up my own online digital magazine, and then fully intended to carry on and do another issue in Autumn ...

 



I designed a few pages, then life and a sudden drop in inspiration, meant it kept being put on the backburner.

Then suddenly last week, I had a mad spell and whizzed through loads of pages!

I've also updated and redesigned the look of quite a lot of it as well, as I wasn't all that happy with the first issue in the end.

I still need to write most of it though, but getting down the ideas and designs is a big step forward.


Watch this space for more news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment