Tuesday 6 October 2020

ARTPIX MAGAZINE – AN UPDATE!

Earlier this year, I spent the lockdown weeks in a flurry of creativity, starting my ARTPIX magazine, and publishing (online!), my first issue.

 


There was a glimmer of interest in it from people, and I got to work straight away on the next issue.

But then the reality kicked in ...

The mag is an awful lot of work, for absolutely no gain!!!


I had to be brutal and put it on the back burner, as I needed to focus on actually selling things and earning some money. But now the season is already over, and I never make any money in the run-up to Xmas, I've dug out my page plan for Issue 2, and have started to think about it again.


I'd already designed a few pages of it, so I'm up and running.

The creating and designing bit is easy for me, it's just the writing that takes me ages!!

So hopefully it won't be too long before Issue 2 will be ready ...

(Although according to our lovely Chancellor, Rishi Sunak, we should destroy all creatives and go and get a PROPER job ...

Hey, Rishi my old mate, I did a creative job in London for 27 years, does that count???)


Please have a read of the first issue, HERE

 



No comments:

Post a Comment