Tuesday 30 April 2019

DORSET ART MARKET

I'm very pleased to announce that I'll be appearing at this fantastic event on Saturday 27th July!

Bung that date in your diaries, and pop along to the market that supports and promotes Dorset artists. 
I went to the first ever one a couple of weeks ago, to check it all out, and was so impressed by all the people there, that I just had to try and be a part of it.

As a football fan the venue is brilliant as well, as it's held in Dorchester Town Football Club's stadium, The Avenue!

This really is a 'getting back to my roots' event for me, because when I first started my ArtPix venture, it was solely to show my artwork.

It's now 9 years ago that I first appeared at the Village Green event in Southend-on-Sea for my ArtPix debut!
I also used to do various Art & Design shows in some very special venues around Essex, including Hedingham Castle and Hyde Hall Gardens.
The vintage caper kicked off a bit later, when I started to appear at vintage fairs, with a combination of antiques and my vintage inspired work.

So I'm very excited to get back to just showing my own artwork.
I'll have a selection of some of my classics, like the Dazzling Decades, plus my very recent collages and some of my own photographs.

Here is a very tiny peek below!

This is my 'Sizzling Sixties' collage, which is part of the Dazzling Decades range.

 
'Greta Garbage'. Garbo as you've never seen her before. One of my many collages where I use vintage images combined with my own photographs.


'Paglesham Boat'. A photo of mine of an abandoned boat, left to quietly rot away on those classic Essex marshlands, near the village of Paglesham.


Check out the website of the DORSET ART MARKET, that gives you all the info you need, right HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment