Wednesday 13 March 2019

ARTPIX UPDATE!

All things ArtPix have ground to a halt this week, after water got into the ArtPix Studio!!
During an outrageously heavy rain shower, I developed a bit of an indoor swimming pool, so all work has ceased and there has been a lot of moving furniture and stock!!



All a bit of a pain of course, as I was hoping to get back out doing markets, starting at Wimborne this Saturday.

I'd also begun working on more driftwood art ideas, so hopefully I can get back on these very soon as well.

I do have one market booked for March though, and that's the brilliant BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET on 31st March, so catch me there if you can! 
All you have to do is rush down to the St Michael's Trading Estate in the lovely Dorset town of Bridport.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment