Tuesday 27 March 2018

FAIR UPDATES

Had an amazing day at the GIANT TOY COLLECTORS FAIR at Shepton Mallet last Sunday!
In fact it was record-breaking sales for me!!!!








It was great to be out there again trading, as I hadn't done a proper fair for quite a while.
Last year I'd upped sticks from Southend to Dorset and spent the rest of the year sorting out stuff and catching up on sleep!!

So 2018 was going to be the year of starting up again.

I'm really hoping to do an outside stall at my regular haunt of THE CUSTOMS HOUSE in West Bay, Dorset this coming Easter Sunday.
I already have a unit at this brilliant place, and they do special days where you can have a market stall outside in the courtyard of this amazing historical building.

However, it all depends on the pesky weather!!!!
So I'll have to let you know later in the week.

If that doesn't happen, you can find me at my next fair at the splendid EXETER FLEA MARKET on Saturday 14th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment