Friday 1 May 2015

ALEXANDRA PALACE ANTIQUES & COLLECTORS FAIR

Hi folks!

This Sunday I'll be at London's biggest antique fair at Ally Pally!!


Can't wait to be back at the fabulously iconic venue for another amazing day.
They'll be over 600 stalls there, so arrive early to not miss anything!

Traders are admitted at 8am, with the public opening at 9-30am until 4-30pm.

I'll be at stall number E16, which is around the middle of the hall.

I'll have a cracking selection of vintage and antique items, plus a selection of my own vintage inspired work.

Check out all the info you'll need for the day here:
http://www.iacf.co.uk/alexandra-palace

See you there!!

See below for a tiny sample of some of the goodies I'll have on the stall!


Original 1964 A & BC cards of The Beatles.

Rare German book of the 1936 Olympic Games, offered with additional newspaper cuttings.

Amazing 1950s Kodak Brownie 127 camera, with ORIGINAL box!

Fantastic 1950s Scrabble set, with wooden, not plastic, pieces!!

1930s State Express 555 cigarette tin.

Some of my own designs will be there, including this homage to 1930s Cinema.

Just one of my popular Dazzling Decades series, the Fighting Forties.

No comments:

Post a Comment