Tuesday 17 June 2014

SO SPITALFIELDS!

Got some great news for you!!

I'll be at the next SO VINTAGE LONDON fair at OLD SPITALFIELDS MARKET on 5th July!!

I'm so pleased to be at this amazing event, and at one of London's most famous markets.
Come along for a fabulous vintage day out, where I'll be in amongst some of the best traders around.

I've got so many vintage goodies to show you! I've got crazy ceramics, groovy glass, marvellous magazines and much more.
And don't forget I'll have a huge selection of my own vintage inspired designs. There will be framed pictures, foamboards, cards and fridge magnets!

I'll give you the full details of everything about the fair nearer the time, but do please check out the websites if you want more info now.

SO VINTAGE LONDON: HERE

OLD SPITALFIELDS MARKET: HERE

And of course check them out on Twitter and Facebook!



Mr ArtPix is thrilled to be at SO VINTAGE LONDON!!

Just a little selection of the cards that will be on sale...

Wow, you'll find groovy 60s French cups and saucers!

And an example of one of my collages using original vintage items.

No comments:

Post a Comment