Sunday 23 March 2014

HORSING AROUND!

Have been trawling through the ArtPix Photo Library and came across this little picture...


It was taken at Walton-on-the-Naze pier in Essex on a freezing winter day, with hardly a soul to be seen. Which gave the pier and its abandoned rides and amusement arcades a sinister air. I loved it!

I indulge in a bit of photography, along with my vintage themed tomfoolery, and have sold some at Art and Design fairs. 

I like to take the photo and then horse around with it a bit, I always think that taking the photo is just the start of something. I've always been fascinated by people in photography's past that thought the same. I've blogged about Camille Silvy and John Hinde before, who were pioneers in their own way.

I must update my website, as I have tonnes of unseen photos tucked away in the archives.
But if you fancy a peep at the ones already up there, including my series of Dorset pictures, check them out HERE

(Once there, just click on the Durdle Door pic to enlarge it and get a little caption, then scroll along!)

No comments:

Post a Comment