Sunday 26 January 2014

NEW DESIGNS!

Have had a manic weekend working on new designs and ideas!!

Completed two new RETRO FOOTBALL collages, scanned and worked on some gorgeous vintage magazines, created a new SEASIDE SPECIALS design and drew and sketched out many new ideas....

Also did a collage of vintage railway luggage labels...



I got this fantastic collection from the antique fair at Alexandra Palace last year, and have been meaning to do something with them ever since!
I just love them, they evoke a real feel for the old steam trains of old. I'm pretty sure the numbers in the left hand corner give you the month and year of the labels. So for example, the Waterloo to Sunbury label would be October 1927.

Let me know if you'd like one as a frame or even a fridge magnet and see me at my next fair on 2nd March at the SOUTHEND VINTAGE FAIR.

I'll let you know soon which new and exciting footie collages I've just finished as they are particularly relevant to my next two fairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment