Friday 20 September 2013

TA TA FOR NOW!

Just to let you know, I'm off to dotty Dorset for 2 whole weeks, HURRAH!!!!

I'll be rooting around all the fantastic antique and vintage emporiums down there and finding more amazing things. I'll also be taking in the wondrous Jurassic coast, wild heathlands and the chocolate box villages.

When I get back I'll let you know how I got on!!
I already have some new designs waiting in the wings to tell you about, including an all new addition to my popular RETRO FOOTBALL collages!

So TTFN and happy vintiquing!!!

The delightful Durdle Door in Dorset!

The brilliantly named Scratchy Bottom, just up the coast from Durdle Door!
Don't forget....
My next fair is the VINTAGE AND RETRO FAIR at Orsett Hall Hotel on 10th November!

No comments:

Post a Comment