Wednesday 26 June 2013

SECRET VINTAGE FAIR

It's no secret anymore......
I'll be at the IPSWICH MASONIC HALL this Saturday for the next amazing SECRET VINTAGE FAIR!!!



Their last event at Colchester Castle was a staggering success, so don't miss out on this amazing fair.
Tucked away in the centre of Ipswich is the beautiful Masonic Hall, another unique and historic venue.

Inside you will find a huge array of vintage stalls, live music and a delicious vintage tea parlour spread over two floors. Come and find me upstairs where I've got a double stand!

I'll have my vintage inspired collages and artworks, including my popular DAZZLING DECADES and RETRO FOOTBALL ranges plus some brand new designs.

Alongside that I've got a massive collection of fascinating books, from the history of cinema to fashion, a big bundle of comics and classic 1970s Shoot football magazines and a few curios.

And if that wasn't enough, on my stand there will be the debut novel from Carya Gish.
You can get a signed copy of I Am a Muse, which proved a hit at Colchester!
http://www.missgish.com/

Kick off for this must-see event is at 10am until 4pm this Saturday.

Here is the address for the venue to make things easier:

Ipswich Masonic Hall,
Soane Street,
Ipswich,
Suffolk,
IP4 2BG

Keep in touch with all that's going on at the Secret Vintage Fair:
http://secretvintagefair.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment