Sunday 18 November 2012

HAMMER TIME!

As West Ham United are enjoying their best run for years, I thought I would show you a brand new collage I've created......


Made up of fantastic retro West Ham programmes from 1966 to 1985 plundered from my collections! It shows the progression of programme designs from the Moore, Peters and Hurst era of 1966, through the glorious Cup wins of 1975 and 1980, to the McAvennie and Cottee years of the mid-80s.

You can have a peek at this new design at next week's ESSEX VINTAGE WEEKENDER next weekend (more details soon!). You can even buy some of the programmes featured!
Also, I'll have a huge selection of the Hammers magazine dating back to the very first issue in 1994 for sale.

Very first issue of HAMMERS magazine, on sale right now!


See you there Hammers fans.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment