Saturday 26 February 2011

FABULOUS FIFTIES!!

Sorry folks, I haven't done many blogs these days, and here is the reason why.......

I've been working hard on my brand new series of collages called
DAZZLING DECADES!
Each decade from the 1920s to the 80s is represented with a dazzling collage of items. To give you a sneak preview, I'm showing you the FABULOUS FIFTIES...



As with all my pieces, everything you see on them are items taken from my own collections.
Magazines, postcards, records etc. They take ages to put together, and it involves me wandering around my flat trying to find things for each decade or hunting for things at antique fairs and markets!
The great thing with these artworks is, if you find something new, you can add it to the collage later.
So keep your eyes peeled and see if they change!

I'm hoping to have most of them ready for my forthcoming stalls this year.
I'll blog again to update you on my progress with these and will create a gallery on my website.

Ok, back to work now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment