Sunday 26 September 2010

A DAY AT VILLAGE GREEN

Welcome to the Marketplace!
The stall is finally set up...
Here it all is!
This is me trying not to look too cold from the bracing wind!
Quick, back to the stall, I've got customers!
Don't forget to pick up a card!
...and help yourselves to a sweet!
Wow, Village Green was brilliant, what a day!

Thank you to all the people who visited the stall and for all the positive things you said.
Also, a big thank you to all those who bought something, what great taste you have!

Having got up at 5-30am and got to Chalkwell Park at 7am, greeted with a glorious sunrise, it was a great day from start to finish. Even the weather behaved itself, despite a pesky, biting wind that played havoc with the stall!

I was sharing the stall with Sabine and we were busy all day, so I didn't see all the events going on around the park. My trusted assistant and official photographer, FabienneT, assured me it was great and packed everywhere! Over 20,000 people were there, so that's why we kept running out of sweets, they proved very popular, and not just with the kids!

After meeting so many great people I feel very inspired and can't wait to do more fairs. Keep in touch to see my latest work.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment