Friday 19 July 2019

SUMMER IN SOMERTON!

Had a fantastic day today at the Somerton Vintage Market!!! 

What a lovely place as well, with the Buttercross being a unique and interesting setting for a market.
And we had the added bonus of NOT getting soaking wet, the weather miraculously behaved itself throughout the whole time we were there.








I had a fantastic space to show my vintage goodies, but as I thought it was going to pour with rain all day, I didn't bring a lot of things along.
So I'll be back on August 16th to have another go and enjoy another day there!!









My next stop will be THE GIANT SHEPTON FLEA MARKET at the Bath & West Showground near Shepton Mallet, in Somerset, this Sunday.
This really is a giant event, so arrive early to see everything, especially my stall!!!!

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment