Monday 22 July 2019

MAD WEEKEND AHEAD!

Looking forward to a fantastic weekend ahead, where I'll be at TWO brilliant events!!

First up is the DORSET ART MARKET, at the Avenue Stadium in Dorchester on Saturday 27th July.


I'm really looking forward to being part of this amazing art event, as I'll be going back to my roots.
I started my ArtPix enterprise 9 years ago by doing lots of Art Markets in Essex.
So it'll be great to once again have a showcase for my vintage inspired art, photos and collages.

One of the things I'll be bringing along is my range of popular 'Dazzling Decades', the series features a collage of every decade from the 1910s to the 1980s.


They've all been put together with vintage and retro pieces from my own collections, and stock that I've sold at fairs.

I'll be blogging this week about other artworks and photos that you'll find on my stall!



Then on Sunday 28th, I'll be in Somerset for TAUNTON'S VINTAGE & SALVAGE FAIR at Woodlands Castle.




I can't wait for this either, as I've been veering towards salvage items for a while now.
And this is the perfect opportunity to have a go at a real-life salvage fair!!!
This is their first event, so I'm hoping it will be a roaring success and we can all come back next year!

Just one of the interesting bits I'll bring along is this brilliant handmade wooden medical box.


In a stunning green with white crosses, it's actually a portable box, that opens up to reveal different compartments.






It could also be attached to the wall, to make a really fun and individual medicine cabinet!

Again, I'll be blogging about other great vintage items I'll be bringing along, so don't forget to keep in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment