Thursday 25 July 2019

DIGITAL COLLAGE

One of the many different things I'm bringing along to this Saturday's DORSET ART MARKET in Dorchester is a selection of my digital collages.

I've always loved doing these, as I can mix my love of all things vintage, with my very own photographs.

This one below is a classic example ...


Made up of all sorts of images, with the baby doll's face being a photo I took of an original porcelain head I bought at a flea market.
The anglepoise lamp is one I bought and sold at vintage markets. The futuristic buildings are from photos I took of places in Brussels and the other images are from vintage magazines.

Together they create a striking, dark and slightly sinister image!

For more of these and many other things, just hop along to the Dorset Art Market and find them on my stall!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment