Monday 15 July 2019

SOMERTON VINTAGE MARKET

I'm very pleased to announce that this Friday I'll be at the Somerton Vintage Market!

Based in the beautiful rural town of Somerton in Somerset, this is a new event for me and I'm really looking forward to being part of it.

Held right in the centre of the town, my stall will actually be in the stone structure known as the Buttercross, which was built in 1673 and is Grade II listed!



I've been busy gathering together loads of my usual vintage & retro items to bring along, including this gorgeous blue and white stripey cup and saucer ...



At first glance you'd think it was a bit of the classic Cornish Ware, with those iconic stripes.
BUT! Its actually part of a range called Chef Ware made by Staffordshire Potteries Ltd, and dates from the 1950s.

So run along to Somerton this Friday and find this and many other vintage goodies!!

SEE YOU THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment