Saturday 25 July 2020

GIANT SHEPTON FLEA

Finally some news to give you regarding markets!!!

I'll be at the Giant Shepton Flea Market on Sunday 16th August!!!

I haven't traded anywhere since February, so it has been a long and frustrating time, but as this is a huge outdoor event, this is the best place to get up-and-running again.


Lockdown did at least give me time to work on many restoration and upcycling projects, so I'll be bringing along quite a few of these!

Put the date in your diaries and pop along to this fantastic event!!

OR ...

If you can't make it, run along to my unit at The Customs House in West Bay, Dorset!
Since it reopened in June, it has been absolutely flying, with vintage and football fans snapping up all sorts of goodies I keep in stock there!




No comments:

Post a Comment