Wednesday 15 July 2020

BIRD BOX!

After working flat out on my computer recently producing my ARTPIX magazine, I decided to do something completely different this week.

Making a wooden bird box ... !!





And its an environmentally friendly one! 
As I've only used recycled wood, as in driftwood, found on my local beach at Chesil Cove on the Isle of Portland.

Its very much a Heath Robinson affair as you can see, but I love the different colours of the wood and how it came out a bit haphazard.





Hopefully one day it will make a nice home for a family of birds!!

It was great to be out in our yard making something instead of being cooped up, but I'm already working on and planning my next issue of ARTPIX magazine, so stay tuned!!

Read the first issue HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment