Monday 7 October 2019

LANGPORT VINTAGE MARKET

This Saturday I'll be at the lovely Langport Vintage Market in super Somerset!!



This will be my first visit to this splendid market, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I've started picking out bits and pieces to bring along, including these two gorgeous vintage stools that I rescued and upcycled ...



Both are from the 1950s and would look great in a groovy kitchen or even a cool café.


When I found it, this stool had the indignity of having a hideous pink and frilly cover on it!!


But underneath I could see the amazing original yellow vinyl cover, and knew it was worth rescuing!



 
And this gem was also looking a little forlorn and passed its best, until I painted it red and restored the funky 50s seat cover!




So if you fancy any of these, leg it to Langport and find me in the Undercroft at the Town Hall!!!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment