Monday 9 December 2019

LANGPORT VINTAGE MARKET

After a great time at the Crispin Hall Vintage Market last weekend, I'll be on the road to Somerset again this Saturday to the LANGPORT VINTAGE MARKET!



This looks like being my last market of 2019, so this is your last chance to catch me before the new year!!

As this one will be outdoors, I'll be bringing along slightly different stock, bigger items that usually don't fit into village halls.

Stuff like this 1930s bedside cabinet, that I spruced up into a glamorous Art Deco gem, decorated with original 30s copies of Theatre World magazine ...



A really stylish 1960s American Tourister suitcase ...


And this marvellous Mid-Century abstract painting of boats ...



So leg it down to Langport this Saturday and find me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment