Tuesday 20 August 2019

ARTPIX UPDATE!

I have to be honest, August has been a bit of a wash-out for me ...
Lots of markets and boot fairs I'd planned to do have been rained off or too windy.

So I'm hoping for one last hurrah before the end of the Summer holidays, as this weekend I've got two crackers lined up ...

I'll be back at the BRIDPORT VINTAGE MARKET on Sunday 25th August.
I've loved doing this event this year, and it gets better and better!



And on the Bank Holiday Monday, 26th August, I'll be at the 37th ANNUAL MAMMOTH CAR BOOT SALE AT WILTON HOUSE, just outside Salisbury.
An amazing event held in the grounds of the stunning Wilton House.
Had a brilliant time there last year.



Even though the rain has interrupted my plans this month, I've still been out and about getting loads of new stock and new projects to do.

One great bit of new stock is this skateboard made by Blind ...
A really cool board ...










I'm bringing this along on Sunday if you fancy a spin around Bridport!

I'll carry on blogging this week with more bits of new stock I've got lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment