Wednesday 13 June 2018

SEASIDE SPECIALS!

This Sunday I'll have an outside pitch at The Customs House Sunday Market down in West Bay, Dorset.

So I thought I'd bring along a few of my very popular 'Seaside Specials' designs and photos, as we are now close to the summer season!

I've framed them up in all kinds of different sizes, to suit all tastes, and they would brighten up any room!

They are also available as greetings cards, and some on fridge magnets!!

Here is a little taster of my exclusive specials!

The beach huts in the background are the amazingly colourful ones found at Mersea Island in Essex.


One of my classic beach huts artworks!


These deckchairs are the famous blue and white stripey ones down on Southend seafront!


The iconic lighthouse at Portland Bill, right on the southern tip of the Isle of Portland.

So come on down to West Bay this Sunday and grab yourself a cheery seaside souvenir!


No comments:

Post a Comment