Monday 3 December 2018

TANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

Had a great time this weekend at the Vintage Christmas event at the Tank Museum in Bovington!!

I love to do markets in unusual settings. Have done them before in castles, historic houses and some iconic venues, but never surrounded by tanks!

Had great sales as well, and with the added bonus of being able to wander around and check out all the tanks in this fantastic museum.


Had a great spot, right in amongst the tanks.
 

Was very pleased to see a Churchill tank, as my Grandfather worked on the prototype of these during the War.











I even staged my own battles while I was there!!!


This was probably my last event of 2018. 
I might try and squeeze in another market though, but it depends on the pesky weather!
I'll now spend the rest of the year trying to finish my new website and working on a few new projects.

Watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment