Sunday 9 December 2018

ARTPIX UPDATE!

After a very successful day yesterday at Wimborne Market, I'll now be concentrating on other bits and pieces.

First up is my unit at The Customs House in West Bay, Dorset. 



As always its packed with amazing vintage goodies, which are perfect as Christmas pressies, and I'll be cramming in yet more stuff this week!
I also have more Retro Football things to put in, including my own designs on cards and frames.


I'll get cracking on finishing my new website.


I've already finished a few pages on it, including ones that show my artworks and vintage pieces I have for sale. 
I'll be adding galleries of my photographs and examples of my design work, including book covers and posters.
Check out the progress right HERE


And I've just acquired this lovely old doll's house!


Probably dating to the 1950s, I'm looking forward to restoring it and sprucing it up a bit.
This is a brilliant project for me to work on while the weather is too rotten to do markets. Look out for it at a fair in 2019!!

Keep in touch on this blog for more news ...

No comments:

Post a Comment