Monday 1 December 2014

COUNTDOWN TO ALLY PALLY!

Not long to go now until the ALEXANDRA PALACE ANTIQUES & COLLECTORS FAIR!!!!!

Yes, next Sunday I'll be at London's biggest antique fair!!!
There have been frantic preparations at ArtPix Towers of late, but I can't wait for it!

Have been finding all sorts of vintage goodies tucked away in the ArtPix Archives. I'll be bringing along a fantastic selection of interesting items, plus huge amounts of my own vintage inspired art.

Thought I would give you all a sneak preview of some of the vintage bits that will find their way onto my stall on Sunday...

A classic 1920s Kodak Box Brownie No. 2.

Music roll for a Metrostyle Pianola Music Player from the 1900s.

A fabulous 50s Atom Coat Rack!

Stylish Art Deco plates from Shelley.

Theatre programme for West Side Story from 1958.

Rare unopened bubble gum cards from the 70s and 80s.

Check out the organisers website here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment