Thursday 6 November 2014

MONICA'S VINTAGE FAIR

This Saturday I'll be at the marvellous MONICA's VINTAGE FAIR in Gravesend!!!!

This is an amazing fair that has really put itself on the vintage map!
I can't wait for it, as this will be my first time there as a trader...

Housed in a stunning and spacious venue, there will be loads of vintage stalls plus music, dancing and a tantalising tearoom!

I've a super selection of vintage inspired framed pictures, cards, fridge magnets and my latest idea, the RETRO DECADE PACKAGES!!! I'll also have loads of original vintage items for sale.

AND! Carya Gish will have her brand new novel THE BOOK OF THOTH for sale!!!
This exciting new book, is a kaleidoscope of a story, with Egyptian Gods, Gothic mansions and time travel to the 1920s! A perfect gift for a flapper!!!

Come along and say hello and have a browse!!!

Here is the flyer with all the details, see you there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment