Thursday 23 August 2012

SILVER JAM TEA CLUB

Just a little reminder that this Saturday I'll be at the splendid SILVER JAM TEA CLUB!!

Come along to Upminster for a fantastic day of vintage, crafts and local foods. I'll be amongst some superbly talented people all doing amazing things!

This is fast becoming a not to be missed event, so don't miss out on all the fun!!

I'll have my array of vintage inspired delights on offer, with some new additions to my SEASIDE SPECIALS. But as we are so close to WEST HAM UNITED territory I'll have some amazing treats for all Hammers fans!!!
A huge selection of HAMMERS magazines and WEST HAM programmes. Framed pictures of my own collages of the Hammers and classic West Ham stickers. Also legends such as BOBBY MOORE and GEOFF HURST.

Here is the address so you can easily find your way...

St Laurence Church Hall,
Corbets Tey Road,
Upminster,
Essex
RM14 2AJ

Kick-off is at 10am until 4pm and is absolutely FREE to get in!!!

So you there!!!



First ever issue of HAMMERS magazine, just one of the huge selection of mags on offer!

Hammers programme from 1968.

No comments:

Post a Comment