Thursday 10 May 2012

MARVELLOUS MALDON!

This Saturday I'll be at the BETTY BLUE EYES HANDMADE & VINTAGE FAYRE in Maldon, Essex!

You will find me in the Maldon United Reform Church just off the High Street.
Kick off is at 10am until 4pm and admission is absolutely FREE!!

Can't wait for this new fair in the lovely town of Maldon. I'll have with me for the first time this year, my very popular SEASIDE SPECIALS range. Including my beach huts pictures and my ALL NEW Beach Babes collages!!
Also, a sneak preview of my new FRIDGE MAGNETS, so check out those as well!
After my recent super success at Vintage Vogue, I've been making all sorts of new stock, plenty for everyone to browse through!!

There has been a fantastic advertising campaign by organiser Anna Cooper for this event, even appearing on local radio station Saint FM. So no excuses for not coming along to marvellous Maldon this Saturday for some vintage fun!

See you there!!

The fabulous poster for the fair!

Some of the beach huts from the SEASIDE SPECIALS!

The stunning Petrified Oak Trees in Mundon... Near Maldon!

No comments:

Post a Comment