Sunday 13 May 2012

MARVELLOUS MALDON REPORT!

Had a fantastic time yesterday at the BETTY BLUE EYES HANDMADE & VINTAGE FAYRE in Maldon!

It was extra exciting as it was the first ever BETTY BLUE EYES event in the marvellous town of Maldon.
Held in a beautiful Victorian church hall just off the High Street, I had a lovely space to display my work. And the sun shone all day!!!

Perfect weather then to show off my SEASIDE SPECIALS pictures and cards! As always my RETRO FOOTBALL range caused quite a buzz and I even met the niece of a rather famous ex-football manager!
Very pleased my brand new fridge magnets proved popular as well. I'll be producing even more of these in the future, so keep a look out!

Was a brilliant day all round and thanks to the good folk of Maldon for popping in and saying hello!
I now can't wait for the next visit there!

The fantastic poster for the fair!

Another fabulous poster!

The lovely Victorian hall at Maldon.

My packed stall, with lots of goodies!

The Seaside Specials on display!

Another view, as a curious Cary looks on!

No comments:

Post a Comment